- OSNAP cruise aboard the R/V CCGS Hudson Cruise (April 26 – May 22, 2018) redeployed BIO moorings on the OSNAP line and occupy the western part of the OSNAP-West line and deploy two Argo floats
- OSNAP cruise aboard the R/V Maria S Merian (May 25 – June 26, 2018) serviced Labrador Sea 53ºN array (OSNAP West) and Irminger Sea moorings.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the R/V Neil Armstrong (June 5-24, 2018) re-deploy the DWBC array east of Greenland.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the R/V Neil Armstrong (July 1-30, 2018)
- OSNAP cruise aboard the Neil Armstrong (August 27 – October 3, 2018).
- OSNAP cruise aboard the RRS Discovery (6-28, May 2017) refurbished the OSNAP Rockall Trough moorings (RTWB1, RTWB2, RTEB2 and RTADCP1); occupy the Extended Ellett Line (EEL).
- OSNAP/French RREX cruise conducted CTD casts, moorings recovery, and deployment of deep Argo floats
- OSNAP cruise aboard the R/V CCGS Hudson (September 15 – October 10, 2017) redeployed the C1, C2, C3 and Hamilton Bank moorings; occupy the AR7W line and the western section of the OSNAP-West line; deploy 13 Argo floats and conduct mooring recoveries and oceanographic work in Davis Strait.
- A full day OSNAP PI meeting will be held on February 11th, 2018 ahead of Ocean Sciences Meeting in Portland, Oregon.
- The OSANP Challenge is now open for submissions. The deadline is April 1st, 2017.
- OSNAP will be holding a half-day meeting prior to the EGU General Assembly 2017 in Vienna, Austria on Sunday, April 23rd, 2017.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the R/V CCGS Hudson serviced the shelfbreak array in the Labrador basin and repeated the AR7W section.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the German R/V Maria S Marian serviced the 53ºN array and the GIS mooring in the central Irminger Sea.
- Two OSNAP cruises aboard the RRS Discovery recovered and redeployed the UK Cape Farewell east to offshore array, the US Iceland Basin array and the UK Rockall Trough array, deployed RAFOS floats and additional sound sources.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the US R/V Neil Armstrong serviced moorings on two sides of Greenland (US Labrador Sea eastern boundary array and US east Cape Farewell slope array).
- The 2015 Report to the OSNAP International Oversight Committee has been finalized and added to the website (http://www.o-snap.org/about-us/international-oversight-committee/).
- OSNAP will be holding a half-day meeting prior to Ocean Sciences 2016 on Sunday, February 21 from 1:00-6:00pm.
- A half-day OSNAP meeting will be held in Bristol, UK on July 21th prior to the RAPID-US AMOC International Science Meeting.
- Canadian scientists aboard the CCGS Hudson has finished their annual Labrador Sea survey, and recovered buy accutane online three OSNAP moorings and deployed new moorings along the Labrador slope at 53ºN.
- RREX cruise aboard R/V Thassala across Reykjanes Ridge goes out on June 5th.
- Cruise OSNAP 8 aboard the R/V Pelagia disembarks on June 8th to service Iceland Basin and the Rockall Channel moorings and to deploy RAFOS floats over the slopes east of the MAR ridge crest.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the U.S. R/V Knorr for deploying moorings, sound sources and floats along OSNAP East. See (http://www.o-snap.org/news-events/blog).
- Oceanographers in Canada recently deployed three gliders as part of their VITALS program (http://vitals.soniccat.com/). The gliders, deployed just upstream of the OSNAP array at 53°N, will monitor waters along the shelf and slope of the western Labrador basin and will yield valuable downstream information on the waters passing through the OSNAP array. You can view the Google Earth tracks for these gliders at: http://vitalsgliders.blogspot.ca
- Canadian scientists aboard the CCGS Hudson deployed three moorings along the Labrador slope at 53°N. These three moorings are the westernmost moorings for the OSNAP West line.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the U.S. R/V Knorr for sound source deployment and float launches in the Newfoundland basin.
- OSNAP cruise aboard the RSS James Clark Ross for hydrographic survey of OSNAP East and West lines. See: http://ukosnap.wordpress.com/