Summer Workshop 2023
When: On June 20th, from 14:00 to 16:00 UTC.
Fall Workshop 2022
This meeting was recorded. You may watch it here.
When: On November 22nd, from 14:00 to 16:00 UTC.
Where: Online – Please contact email@example.com if you would like to attend but haven’t received an invitation yet.
- Susan Lozier and Yao Fu (Georgia Tech): OSNAP time series update
- Jannes Koelling (Dalhousie University): The oxygen budget in the Labrador Sea and its variability
- Emma Worthington (RSMAS): Updating the LNADW circulation in the subpolar gyre
- Monica Nelson (Scripps, UC San Diego): Impact of Irminger gyre densification on seasonal restratification dynamics
- Jörg Fröhle (GEOMAR): The 53N array from remote sensing: Combining in situ data and satellite altimetry
- Alan Fox (SAMS): Exceptional freshening and cooling in the eastern subpolar North Atlantic caused by reduced Labrador Sea surface heat loss
- Margarita Markina (University of Oxford): Response of AMOC to variability in surface wind stress on different scales