Calling all OSNAP collaborators and inspired oceanographic community members! OSNAP is looking for a new visual identity and is seeking your help in designing a creative logo.
The contest begins on October 1, 2016. Submissions will be accepted through November 15, 2016. Winners will be notified, and announced via our website and through social media. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed, please follow the details below:
- Submit entry to Sarah Clem (email@example.com)
- Submit the entry in its original source file and
- Submit as a pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Design: The logo will be featured on our website, on our social media platforms and other media (e.g., research posters and t-shirts). Thus, we want the logo to be eye-catching, but also legible. Also, the logo should be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Color: Any colors may be used. However, the logo should look good in color (if used) and in black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
The winning contestant must agree that OSNAP can use their logo for future publications and outreach get ambien prescription applications. Additionally, the contestant must agree that OSNAP can alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary. OSNAP reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive an Amazon Gift Card (and bragging rights!).